WooCommerce Deposits Nulled is a premium WordPress and WooCommerce plugin for handling partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or a percentage up front. You can also force a deposit. Compatible with PluginHive’s WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments plugin, which allows you to collect deposits on reservations, see their next article on how to use both plugins together.
WooCommerce Deposits Plugin Features
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- Payment mode to make deposits based on the cart and the deposit option button located in the checkout
- Automatic email reminders to pay the remaining amount after a specified number of days
- Select the type of deposit: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable site-wide deposits with one click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there is a deposit in the cart.
- Displays custom messages when deposit option is chosen.
- Add new buckets from the order editor on the admin backend.
- Built for WooCommerce – Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce reservations: multiply the deposit per person on your reservations or collect a percentage of the total value.
- Warehouse reports are available in the WooCommerce reporting dashboard.
- Fully translatable – WPML compliant.
- It is pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish.
Also Download: WooCommerce Floating Cart 2.1.8 Nulled
Download WooCommerce Deposits Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Deposit Plugin Free Download – Partial Payments Plugin Nulled, please try disabling AD blocking for the site or try another web browser. If disabling the AD blocker or changing the web browser doesn’t help, contact us.