Wordfence Security Premium plugin free download. Today we have shared the Wordfence Security Premium plugin for free download with everyone. The shared file is not overridden or decrypted in Wordfence Security Premium; it is 100% genuine GPL file and you can use this GPL file on unlimited websites.
|File Name||Wordfence Security Premium|
|File Type||GPL (100% Clean)|
|Post Updated On||24-08-2022|
The Wordfence Security Premium plugin free download includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the latest firewall rules, malware signatures, and malicious IP addresses you need to keep your website secure. Rounded out by a host of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive security option available.
Wordfence Security Premium Plugin Free Download Key Features
- Leaked password protection: Data leaks have become all too common lately, arming attackers with millions of usernames, passwords, and other sensitive data. Unfortunately, we are seeing attacks on WordPress sites taking advantage of this information.
- Stay one step ahead of attackers: Wordfence now includes protection against this specific threat. The feature allows you to block administrator logins that use a known compromised password. Any admin who uses a previously seen password in a violation will need to reset their password to log in. And we stay up to date with the latest breaches as they happen. We’ve done this by integrating our login security with the database provided by Troy Hunt’s Pwned Password API version 2. Troy has created a substantial list of hundreds of millions of passwords compromised through hundreds of data breaches.
- Look at the hackers trying to break into your site right now. – Monitor visits and hack attempts that are not shown in other analytics packages and view the attempts in real time; including where in the world they come from, their IP address and the time of day.
- Watch visitors log in and out of your site in real time. – there are many scenarios here where it is useful to see who logs in and out of your site. If you think you’ve been hacked, you can see who logged in, when they logged in, and where they came from. If you see a large increase in brute force login attempts, you can use the information to develop a blocking strategy. Visibility into usernames used by attackers during password guessing attacks alerts you to usernames you may need to change.
- See how Google crawls your site in real time. If you’re like most website owners, SEO matters. Monitor Google as it crawls your site to see which pages are being crawled and which are not. Identify issues like crawling nonexistent pages and missing robots.txt files.
- See site visitors use your site in real time; including where in the world they come from, their IP address and the time of day.
- Protect your intellectual property from content thieves. Content stealers are crawlers that steal your site’s content and hard-earned brand recognition by crawling your site for content and republishing it on their own website. Keep your content under control.
- Block malicious trackers in real time. If someone or something generates a lot of “page not found errors” or consumes content too aggressively, it’s probably not good. Block them with Wordfence and leave room for Google’s crawlers to work unhindered.
- Advanced manual blocking, powerful options allow you to block traffic from any source – Dispatch site security threats quickly and efficiently by blocking entire malicious networks and any human or robotic activity that indicates suspicious intent based on pattern matching and ranges of IP.
- Wordfence helps you intelligently block WordPress website threats by giving you the ability to:
- Block IP address ranges (Think of this as networks)
- Specific web browsers and web browser patterns
- Reference Websites
- Any combination of the above
- Country Blocking: Implement geographic protection, Wordfence’s country blocking is designed to stop an attack, prevent content theft, or terminate malicious activity originating from a geographic region in less than 1/300,000 of a second. Blocking countries that regularly create failed logins, a high number of page not found errors, or are clearly involved in malicious activity is an effective way to protect your site during an attack.
- Wordfence Country Blocking gives you these options to protect your WP site:
- Block access to your login form
- Block access to the rest of your WordPress site
- Access to a continually updated database of country-to-IP mappings
- You’ll find even more options in Advanced Blocking
- Repair Files – Don’t just find corrupt files. See the changes and repair them.
- Wordfence uses our source code verification feature to let you know what has changed and help you fix hacked files. Backed by our cloud servers (over a terabyte of data), Wordfence verifies the integrity of your core files, theme files, and plugin files against what is stored in the official WordPress repository. We keep a record of every WordPress core, theme, and plugin file that has been released to the official repository to provide this feature.
- After Wordfence has alerted you to file changes, you can:
- See how files have changed, something only Wordfence does
- Download the original file to compare the original with the current one
- View and repair the file by overwriting it with a pristine original version
- Two-Factor Authentication: The Most Effective Way to Stop Brute Force Attacks Permanently
- Two-factor authentication, or 2FA, adds a second layer of security to your user accounts. It requires them to not only enter their password, but also a second piece of information that only they have access to. A 2FA protected account is virtually impossible to compromise. Even if an attacker somehow finds out your username and password, they can’t log in.
- Use any TOTP-based authentication app: The new Wordfence 2FA feature takes advantage of authentication apps and services that support the time-based one-time password (TOTP) standard. There are many of them to choose from in the market; Google Authenticator, Authy, FreeOTP and 1Password are just a few.
- Enable 2FA for any user role you want – While it’s most important to protect your site’s admin accounts, there are plenty of other user roles with capabilities you don’t want to hand over to an attacker. Wordfence allows you to enable 2FA for any feature you want.
Wordfence Security Premium Free Download v7.6.0 Changelog
- Added option to disable app passwords.
- Upgraded site cleanup call with a 1 year warranty.
- updated sodium_compat library to 1.13.0.
- The terms whitelist and blacklist have been replaced by whitelist and blacklist.
- Improvement: Made a number of compatibility improvements with WordPress 5.6 and jQuery 3.x.
- Improvement: Made a number of compatibility improvements with PHP8.
- Added a dismissable notice informing users of potential compatibility issues with PHP8.
- Improvement: Initial integration of i18n in Wordfence.
- Updated GeoIP database.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Free download Wordfence Security Premium plugin from here
We have shared here a 100% GPL licensed file so that you can use this file on your website or your client’s website without worry. The shared file is not an overridden or decrypted file from the Wordfence Security Premium plugin. We download these files from the original GPL file provider and share them here for free for everyone to download. Copy the Below Mega or Mediafire link, open it in a new tab and download the GPL file of the Wordfence Security Premium plugin for free.